Edward Pshedesky
Esq., P.C.
93 Main Street
West Sayville, NY 11796

Phone: (631) 435-0330
Fax: (631) 435-0333
Free Office Consultation!


I have been a practicing attorney in New York State Since 1977 . I am a member in good standing of the New York State and Suffolk County Bar Associations, admitted to practice law in all the local State and Federal courts. My education:

    St. Johns University School of Law - Juris Doctor - 1976.

    Brooklyn Polytechnic Institute - Master of Science - Aeronautics and Astronautics - 1972.

    Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute - Bachelor of Science - Aeronautical Engineering - 1968.

My office is centrally located in West Sayville , New York

Call to arrange an appointment. Generally, I'm available in the office weekdays after 2:30 p.m.
    «Back to top »


My fees always include a FREE office consultation , at which time I will explain your rights as well as all the possible outcomes and options you have.

When you come in for your free consultation, please remember to bring all papers you were given by the police and the court.

In traffic cases, I will print your DMV abstract while you wait and help you re-build your license.

Criminal, traffic, DWI and DUI defense fees always include all court appearances and related legal services necessary to obtain the prosecutor's best and final plea bargain offer.

If you've been arrested or served with an appearance ticket for a criminal or traffic offense, it's best to call me before your first court date, if possible. Very often, the Suffolk District Court in Central Islip will excuse your appearance at the arraignment if your lawyer appears for you. Please call me for details.

In court, it's best to dress neatly and be on time in order to show respect for the court. Often there are long lines at the security points entering the building.

Out-of-town defendants can sometimes be excused from a personal appearance. Please call me for details.
    «Back to top»


Since 1977, I have defended and prosecuted numerous personal injury cases involving auto accidents, slip and fall, product defects, airplane and boating accidents, in all of the major federal and state courts in the metro New York area.

If you've had an accident, be sure to promptly report the accident to your insurance company and the Department of Motor Vehicles, if applicable.

If your accident involved any governmental agency, department or school, a public transportation authority or utility, remember there are very short time periods to serve notice of the accident and to start suit.

If you have suffered an injury or you are served with papers in a lawsuit, please call my office to arrange an appointment for a free consultation to discuss your rights and the possibility of recovering money damages.
    «Back to top»


Buying or selling property can be a cause of some anxiety, to put it mildly.

But this can be minimized with good preparation and a careful choice of who is on the other side of the deal.

If you're selling, you'll want to choose a reliable realtor, as well as a financially able purchaser.

If you're the purchaser, you should select a reputable engineer to report on the condition of the property, a reliable exterminator to check for insect damage, and a bank, credit union or mortgage company with good rates and low closing costs.

For new construction, make sure you know what is included and what will cost you extra.

You should avoid signing any agreements to buy or sell without labeling them "subject to my attorney's approval".

Call my office and make an appointment for a free consultation.
    «Back to top»


The termination of a marriage can be both emotionally and financially draining.

If the parties can agree on all relevant issues, such as custody, child support, visitation, maintenance, medical coverage and allocation of property and debts, among others, a separation or divorce can be less painful, less expensive and take less time.

In Suffolk County, uncontested divorces and agreements to separate normally require no live court appearance by the parties, provided the papers are legally sufficient.

Call my office and make an appointment for a free consultation.
    «Back to top»